Ładowarka na USB
Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
- Charge either two or four batteries simultaneously.
- Batteries do not charge individually.
- See possible combinations of inserted batteries.
Connect the USB cable to a USB terminal or a USB adapter for AC (not included).
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- Green light: charging
If LED light keeps blinking:
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- In any other case, please contact us.
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650 mAh
The battery is fully charged when the light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
The charging times shown in Table 1 are recommended for longer battery life.
BQ-CC61 : Smart USB-in Charger