Ładowarka Smart & Quick
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
- Each battery charges individually.
- You can charge any combination of one to four AA/AAA batteries.
- Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- After a three-second battery status check, charging will start.
- The charging status can be determined by the colour of the light.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Blinking red: invalid batteries (i.e., non-rechargeable batteries, or rechargeable batteries that are no longer working).
- Blinking yellow: time to replace your rechargeable battery.
- In any other case, contact us.
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when the green light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
BQ-CC55 : Smart Guide 3-farbige LED-Anzeige
BQ-CC55 : 3-farb-Scannen
BQ-CC55 : Ladezustand
BQ-CC55 : Smart Charge