Il caricabatterie di alta fascia dispone di schermo LCD
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
- Each battery is charged individually.
- You can charge any combination of four pieces of AA/AAA batteries.
- Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
- Check the LCD screen
- The total number of batteries charged will be displayed.
- When charging is complete. "FULL" is displayed.
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- If any of this doesn’t function as mentioned above, please contact us.
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when “FULL” is displayed. This charger has “Smart Charge” function which checks voltage and temperature of battery automatically. Thanks to Smart Charge function, it saves time of charging and loss of energy & money.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
BQ-CC65 Laden von Mobiltelefonen am USB-Ausgang
BQ-CC65 Lade- und Entladeinformationen