Caricabatterie di base
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
- Charge either two or four batteries simultaneously.
- See possible combinations of inserted batteries.
- Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- In any other case, contact us.
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000 mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when the light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
BQ-CC51 : Basis-Ladegerät mit 4 Ladeschächten