Rapid USB charger
DC 1,5V AA 500mA x4 / AAA 250mA x4 | USB-out: DC 5V 1A
Smart Charge / -ΔV / Timer
3 LED Colors Indicate Charge Progress, Battery Status, and Battery Life
AA x 1, 2, 3, 4 cells / AAA x 1, 2, 3, 4 cells
6,6 x 8,5 x 2,9
How to use the BQ-CC87USB
How to place the batteries?
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
How to arrange the batteries?
- Each battery charges individually.
- You can charge any combination of one to four AA/AAA batteries.
How to plug the charger?
- Connect the USB cable to a USB terminal or a USB adapter for AC (not included).
How the check the LED light status?
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- After a three-second battery status check, charging will start.
- The charging status can be determined by the colour of the light.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Blinking red: invalid batteries (i.e., non-rechargeable batteries, or rechargeable batteries that are no longer working).
- Blinking yellow: time to replace your rechargeable battery.
- In any other case, contact us.
How long to charge the batteries?
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when the green light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
How to remove the batteries?
- First, unplug the charger from the AC outlet and then remove the batteries.
- TIP: best way to store your batteries.
Mobile Charging Function CC87
Safety Functions CC87
Sensing Functions CC87