DC 1.5 V AA 300mA x4 / AAA 150mA x4
LED x 4 Charging: ON, Fully charged: OFF
AA x 1, 2, 3, 4 / AAA x 1, 2, 3, 4 cells
6,5 x 10,5 x 7,5 cm
How to use the K-KJ17MCD40E
How to place the batteries?
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
How to arrange the batteries?
- Each battery is charged individually.
- You can charge any combination of four pieces of AA/AAA batteries.
How to plug the charger?
- Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
How the check the LED light status?
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- In any other case, please contact us.
How long to charge the batteries?
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when the light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
How to remove the batteries?
- First, unplug the charger from the AC outlet and then remove the batteries.
- TIP: best way to store your batteries.