8 cells charger
AA/AAA : 1.5 V x 8; 1.2 A max; (500 mA average)
LED x 8 Charging: ON (Green), Fully charged: OFF
AA x 1-8 / AAA x 1-8 cells
14,7 x 11,9 x 2,7 cm
240g (without AC-cord)
How to use the BQ-CC63E
How to place the batteries?
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
How to arrange the batteries?
- Each battery is charged individually.
- You can charge anywhere from one AA or AAA battery up to eight at once.
How to plug the charger?
- Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
How the check the LED light status?
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- In any other case, please contact us.
How long to charge the batteries?
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when the light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
How to remove the batteries?