Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
- Each battery is charged individually.
- You can charge any combination of two pieces of AA/AAA batteries.
Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- In any other case, contact us.
2400 - 2500 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
The battery is fully charged when the light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
BQ-CC50 : Compact 2 slots charger