DC 3V AA 250mA x 2 / AAA 120mA x 2
Timer cut (13 hours)
LED x 2 Charging: ON, Fully charged: OFF
AA x 2, 4/ AAA x 2, 4 cells
6,6 x 10,8 x 7,0 cm
How to use the K-KJ51MCD40E
How to place the batteries?
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if an AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
How to arrange the batteries?
- Charge either two or four batteries simultaneously.
- See possible combinations of inserted batteries.
How to plug the charger?
- Plug the charger into a standard 100-240V AC outlet.
How the check the LED light status?
Check the LED light on the unit:
- Blinking: checking the batteries' status.
- Green light: charging
If the LED light keeps blinking:
- Check if the batteries are rechargeable and not damaged.
- In any other case, contact us.
How long to charge the batteries?
2400 - 2550 mAh
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000 mAh
900 - 950 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- The battery is fully charged when the light turns off. For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function when all batteries are completely charged.
- Charging times shown in the table are only indicative and can vary depending on temperature and battery status.
How to remove the batteries?
- First, unplug the charger from the AC outlet and then remove the batteries.
- TIP: best way to store your batteries.
BQ-CC51 : Basis-Ladegerät mit 4 Ladeschächten