Compact USB charger, ideal for travel
DC 5 V
DC 3 V
LED x 2 Charging: ON (Green), Fully charged: OFF
AA x 2 / AAA x 2 cells
6,6 x 8,5 x 2,8 cm
51,5g (without USB-cord)
Verwendung des 52080000
How to place the batteries?
- Place batteries in the slots according to the polarity position (+/-) indicated on each slot.
- WARNING: if a AAA battery is inserted from the (+) end first, the (-) terminal on the charger might be damaged.
How to arrange the batteries?
- 2 batteries should be charged simultaneously.
- If a AA size and AAA size battery is inserted, the indicator will blink and the batteries will not charge.It is not possible to charge one battery in isolation
How to plug the charger?
- Connect the USB cable to a USB terminal or a USB adapter for AC (not included).
How the check the LED light status?
Check the LED light on the unit:
- The charger will indicate that charging is conducted through the indicator lights being lit.
- If the indicator does not light or blinks
- Make sure that the batteries are inserted correctly and that proper contact is made with each terminal
- Check that the USB cable and USB power adaptor are correctly inserted
- Check that the batteries are not damaged and are rechargeable
How long to charge the batteries?
1900 - 2000 mAh
950 - 1000 mAh
750 - 800 mAh
550 - 650mAh
- After charging time, disconnect the included USB cable and remove the batteries.
- For your own safety, this charger has an automatic cut off function after approximately 10 hours. However the charging times shown in Table 1 are recommended for longer battery life
How to remove the batteries?